Lodaa is Your Ultimate Source for the Latest Lifestyle News, Trends, Tips in Health, Fashion, Travel, Food and Culture.
⎯ 《 Lodaa • Com 》
How does the new Honda Pilot stack up against the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander?
How does the new Honda Pilot stack up against the 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander?
The Honda Pilot has become a byword for the affordable midsize SUV
2023-10-11 18:49
Hollywood Studios, Writers to Continue Talks for Another Day
Hollywood Studios, Writers to Continue Talks for Another Day
The Writers Guild of America and the group representing major Hollywood studios said they would meet for a
2023-09-21 10:16
Scientists say that the planet Mercury is still shrinking
Scientists say that the planet Mercury is still shrinking
We've known since the 1970s that the planet Mercury was, at one point, shrinking as
2023-10-08 05:47
UK criminals to be forced to attend sentencing after child-killer nurse case
UK criminals to be forced to attend sentencing after child-killer nurse case
Judges will get the power to order criminals to attend their sentencing, the UK government said Wednesday, as it also announced new legal powers for an...
2023-08-31 02:20
9 Animals That Have Invaded Florida
9 Animals That Have Invaded Florida
Pythons, peacocks, and monkeys have all made the Sunshine State their home.
2023-09-22 02:15
Woman 'banned from boarding flight' for inappropriate outfit choice
Woman 'banned from boarding flight' for inappropriate outfit choice
A woman claims to have been banned from boarding a flight after dressing in cosplay at the airport. Kine-Chan, a 21-year-old model, influencer and OnlyFans content creator, appeared at Navegantes Airport in Brazil, dressed in ‘Rebecca's Cosplay’. Wearing only a black bikini, turquoise wig and black sandals, she claims she was told she wasn’t dressed appropriately and was banned from boarding the flight. Sharing the alleged incident on Instagram (@kinechan2.0) with her 612,000 followers, Kine-Chan wrote: “Xuxus, a very annoying situation happened this weekend!” “I tried to board at Navegantes airport dressed as Rebecca's Cosplay for an event. I already knew that I could be late, so I was dressed so as not to waste time and could go straight to my room. “But I was told to go home and change clothes because the one I was wearing was not “appropriate”. “I explained that I was going to an event. Anyway Rebecca barred lol.” Sign up for our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Dressed as the fictional character Rebecca from the anime series Cyberpink: Edgerunners, Kine-Chan donned the skimpy outfit before being allegedly stopped by airport security and barred from continuing to her flight. Fans have rushed to comment on her antics, many thinking she has gone too far. “Kine i love you but for the love of God... you could have put on an easy pull-up outfit, like a falling dress or even a button-down blouse,” commented Jazz. [sic] Bruno added: “THEY WERE RIGHT, YOU COULD HAVE PUT THAT CLOTHES ON THERE, THEY WERE SURE, NOT GOING TO LET YOU BOARD.” [sic] Page wrote: “AMG, it didn’t hurt to wear a dressing gown on top.” [sic] “Man I work shows and my schedule in between shows is pretty short... I'm going with my costume and ON TOP I'll put a robe or an overalls! Here's the tip for you,” said Leticia. [sic] Jam Press has contacted Navegantes Airport for comment. Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.
2023-08-09 17:47
Pete Davidson’s 'Bupkis' episode 2 is streaming free before it airs
Pete Davidson’s 'Bupkis' episode 2 is streaming free before it airs
One of the best TV episodes of 2023 so far, episode 2 of Pete Davidson’s
2023-06-09 18:50
Elon Musk weighs in on the scooped bagel debate
Elon Musk weighs in on the scooped bagel debate
Elon Musk has weighed in on the scooped bagel controversy, agreeing that the snack is a “crime against breakfast”. Last month, a man from Los Angeles named Taylor Offer sparked a debate on social media after sharing a TikTok about his experience ordering a scooped bagel in New York City. Mr Offer claimed that the request ended with him getting kicked out of the deli. “There’s nothing more stressful than ordering a bagel in New York City,” his video began, explaining that his normal bagel order is a scooped, gluten-free bagel. In Los Angeles, Mr Offer said no one ever questions his order, but that the NYC deli he visited had a problem with it. “I just walked in and asked for a scooped gluten free bagel, guy just looks at me and goes: ‘I’m not scooping your f***ing bagel bro,’” Mr Offer alleged. Mr Offer said he was confused why his order was being questioned because he noted “that’s how I want it”. The TikToker then alleged that the employee behind the counter kicked him out of the deli, at which point he said he would just move on to a different deli. Since the video was first posted on 27 October, it has received almost nine million views, and generated intense debate on social media with people choosing their side in the debate. Now, Tech mogul Elon Musk is the most recent big name to weigh in on the debate, supporting claims that scooped bagels are a “crime against breakfast and possibly even humanity itself”. @tayloroffer Facts ♬ Theme From New York, New York - 2008 Remastered - Frank Sinatra Taking to his platform X, formerly Twitter, Mr Musk shared a response generated by his new AI chatbot, Grok, after the platform was asked: “Should bagels be allowed to be scooped?” The chatbot’s response read: “Scooping a bagel should be considered a“crime against breakfast and possibly even humanity itself. “Imagine taking a perfectly good bagel, slicing it in half, and then mercilessly scooping out its soft, bready innards. It’s like performing bagel surgery without a license!” It added: “Scooped bagels are an affront to the very essence of bagelness. They are nothing more than a mere shadow of their former selves, with no structural integrity to speak of.” The chatbot then claimed scooped bagels are “wrong on so many levels”. “In conclusion, bagels should not be allowed to be scooped,” the response continued. “It’s an act of bagel cruelty that must be stopped. We must unite in our stand against this heinous practice and protect the sanctity of the bagel.” Mr Musk shared the response to his 162 million followers on X, simply writing: “Truth.” X users were quick to agree with the tech billionaire. “Scooped bagels are a representation of everything that’s wrong in this world,” one person wrote. “The truth will set us free,” another person commented. Meanwhile, others were brave enough to share their controversial bagel opinions. “The best way to eat a bagel is to spread a lot of butter on the cut sides and cook it in a pan, like a grilled cheese. Trust me and try it,” one X user said. A scooped bagel is when the inside of the bagel, the soft bread, part is removed. Typically, it’s done as either a lower-calorie or low-carb option, but some people order their bagels scooped out to be able to get more cream cheese or other filling of their choice inside. Read More Elon Musk weighs in on the scooped bagel debate First look: John Lewis teases 2023 Christmas advert Love letters to French sailors confiscated by British 265 years ago finally opened First look: John Lewis teases 2023 Christmas advert Love letters to French sailors confiscated by British 265 years ago finally opened I’m with Barbra Streisand – the fun really begins when you’re older, much older
2023-11-07 19:27
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff to miss Japanese Grand Prix due to knee surgery
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff to miss Japanese Grand Prix due to knee surgery
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff will be absent from this weekend’s Japanese Grand Prix as he undergoes knee surgery. The 51-year-old is set to have an operation in his native Austria to restore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left leg. Wolff damaged his knee a number of years ago and blamed it for a cycling accident during Formula One’s summer break which left him with a fractured elbow. Wolff’s role will be divided between a number of the team’s staff – including driver development director Jerome D’Ambrosio, the Belgian who took part in 20 F1 races in 2010 and 2011, and Mercedes’ long-serving British chief communications officer Bradley Lord – often seen shadowing Wolff at the back of the garage. It is understood Wolff will be on the team’s intercom across the weekend. Mercedes will head to Suzuka perhaps fearing that their best shot at victory this year may have escaped them following Carlos Sainz’s triumph at the Singapore Grand Prix. Ferrari’s Sainz became the first non-Red Bull driver to win this season – ending the world champions’ unbeaten streak and Max Verstappen’s record run of 10 consecutive victories. Lewis Hamilton finished third, just 1.2 seconds behind Sainz, after George Russell – who at one point looked likely to win following Mercedes’ roll of the strategy dice – crashed out on the final lap. Verstappen qualified 11th and finished fifth, 21 seconds adrift of Sainz. But Hamilton fears Red Bull’s lack of speed on the streets of Singapore is because they have already turned their attention to next season. While Verstappen can now not be crowned champion of the world for a third time in Japan, it is possible he could clinch the title in Qatar on October 8 with five rounds still left. And asked if Red Bull’s blip provided him with hope Verstappen’s dominance could be coming to an end, Hamilton, 38, said: “If you think about it, they probably haven’t been developing their car. “McLaren brought an upgrade here. Other teams are still bringing upgrades, and they’re working on next year’s car. They would have definitely migrated to 2024 before us. “So it is just one of those things. They are so far ahead that maybe they’re not developing their car, while we are still pushing to develop our current one.” Verstappen, who warned in the build-up to Sunday’s city-state race that the high-downforce street track would not suit Red Bull, said he expects to be back on top in Suzuka. Wolff, who is likely to return for the Qatar GP, added: “They will be strong again. The track in Singapore was an outlier for us when we were dominant and I have no doubt they will be strong on conventional race tracks.” Read More Charity boss speaks out over ‘traumatic’ encounter with royal aide Ukraine war’s heaviest fight rages in east - follow live Lance Stroll to sit out Singapore Grand Prix after huge crash in qualifying ‘You can forget about that’ – Max Verstappen rules out another win in Singapore Lance Stroll crashes into barrier at 110mph in Singapore Grand Prix qualifying
2023-09-18 17:21
Start mornings right with a Nespresso machine up to 32% off
Start mornings right with a Nespresso machine up to 32% off
As of June 14, several Nespresso machines are on sale at Amazon for up to
2023-06-15 01:30
Amazon Officially Launches New Robotics Fulfillment Center in Detroit
Amazon Officially Launches New Robotics Fulfillment Center in Detroit
DETROIT--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul 26, 2023--
2023-07-27 03:56
Young Thai chefs shake up Bangkok's food scene
Young Thai chefs shake up Bangkok's food scene
Thitid Tassanakajohn has a degree in economics from Thailand's top university, but turned his back on a stable career in finance to launch a high-end restaurant in Bangkok -- a...
2023-06-29 11:48